Banking Awareness and Public Protection
In order to enhance the trust of our customers in our bank and spread banking awareness in support of economic stability through financial inclusion, the management of RT Bank has created the Banking Awareness and Public Protection Department.
- Established in accordance with the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq.
- To meet the Bank's desire to provide the best service to the public and to fulfill their needs and requirements.
- To help customers build a solid banking history.
- To educate customers about their rights and obligations and provide protection from attempts to circumvent them.
- To take into account customer feedback, opinions, and impressions.
- To facilitate contact between the bank and the public.
- We work to achieve greater value in customer dealings with the bank.
- Honesty and transparency when providing information
- Request appropriate products and services.
- Adhere to the terms and conditions of our products and services.
- Non-exposure to compliance risks.
- Inform the Bank of any irregular transactions.
- Do not disclose private banking information.
- Consult the bank when facing financial difficulties
- Do not sign incomplete forms.
Please contact us with comments or complaints using one of the below media: Word document. Google form. Customer satisfaction.
For further information, use the following means:
• Via eMail to the Banking Awareness Section firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via our call center numbers (viber & whatsapp are available): +964 750 777 97 77 +964 771 777 97 77
+964 66 2110010
• P.O. Box 58, 735 Erbil, Iraq